Make Pottery and New Friends
We are building a community of casual pottery people. Our pressure-free environment will allow you to relax and enjoy being in the moment. Come in and create, let us take care of the rest.
One Hour Class
1. Schedule a time slot on a Saturday, or watch for announcements on Facebook & Instagram for "Walk-in Wheel Classes"
2. You will have 3 balls of clay and small group instruction (no more than 6 people)
3. You will learn the beginning process of throwing clay, and from there you will be encouraged to make a bowl, cup, trinket dish, etc.
4. We will fire your creation and call you when it is ready to paint
5. Come back at your convenience to paint and leave the piece with us for the final firing
6. We will call you when your artwork is ready to go home
One Month Class
** Choose either Wednesday from 10a-12p or Sunday from 1p-3p
Week 1: Wheel class: 3-4 balls of clay with small group instruction (no more than 6 people)
Week 2: Handbuilding and carving.
Week 3: off (time to fire)
Week 4: Glazing with demonstrations on various techniques.
All the pieces you create will go home with you after the final glaze firing.