How Wheel Parties Work
Typically, wheel parties consist of around 6 people and are held Tuesday- Saturday evenings from 6p-8p
1. You will have 3 balls of clay and small group instruction.
3. You will learn the beginning process of throwing clay, and from there you will be encouraged to make a bowl, cup, trinket dish, etc.
4. We will fire your creation and call you when it is ready to paint. You do not need to come back as a party or schedule time to paint. Just pop in when you have time.
5. After the final firing, we will call you to let you know your artwork is ready to go home.
How Painting Parties Work:
Tuesday- Saturday evenings from 6p-8p
Up to 25 people. The first 10 painters are covered by the initial payment. Additional painters are $30 each.
1. You can choose an item off the bisque shelves to paint
2. There will be a member of our staff to help guide the process of painting, including layering colors and brushing techniques.
3. After the final firing, we will call you to let you know your artwork is ready to go home.
Yes, you may bring food.
Yes, you may bring adult beverages.
No, we do not offer kid parties.